Aadhaar Face Authentication: UIDAI introduces Face Authentication, this service to be launched by July 1, on words. All necessary details on the context of face authentication will be announced in March 1st. Below we are mention basic headlines of aadhaar face authentication details. So, people who want to know the related information about UIDAI face authentication or recognition go through below article.
What Is Aadhaar Face Authentication?
UIDAI face authentication is nothing but to identify/ authenticate a user details is he/ she is real belongs to where. Till now Indian government using aadhaar number which is unique for every person so, we can easily identify he/ she belongs to where. Now by making this process even smarter our government bringing this aadhaar face authentication/ recognition service to identify or authentic a person even smarter than before.
Aadhaar Face Authentication – UIDAI Face Recognition Detail Information
UIDAI Face Authentication Important Dates
- The UIDAI will release necessary details for implementation of face authentication by March 1, 2018.
- Face authentication as an additional modality to be used in fusion mode along with fingerprint/iris/OTP will be available in production for AUAs (authentication user agencies) to use by July 1, 2018.
- The UIDAI has also said it will implement the virtual ID (VID) service by March 1, 2018.
Five Important Implements Of Aadhaar Face Authentication
- Aadhaar authentication is the process in which the Unique Identity Number – Aadhaar number – along with demographic or biometric information is submitted to the Central Identities Data Repository (CIDR) for verification. The repository compares and verifies the supplied information with the existing information available with it.
- Face authentication will be an optional mode of authentication to be allowed on a ” need basis”, used in combination with existing ways such as fingerprint or iris scan, according to the UIDAI.
- “Since face photo is already available in UIDAI database there is no need to capture any new reference data at UIDAI CIDR (Central Identities Data Repository),” the UIDAI said.
- Face authentication will be available in production for Authentication User Agencies (AUAs) to use by July 1, 2018, it has said.
- Face authentication is aimed at providing easy authentication for those individuals who face a difficulty in other biometric authentication.